Friday 15 October 2010

Ballet~LOVE

Today I had ballet,I loved it so so so much!Not that I don't love other ballet days,I do.It's just today we learnt something new and I got it right,and my teacher was happy with me.Sorta.Anyway,I know I burned a lot of calories and energy,I only had a Subway sandwich for dinner and I just have to remind myself to bun my hair tomorrow because I'll really stick to my neck otherwise.
Ew.
I found out today as well that my Ballet inspiration,it's a she,she's a person(what am I saying?)and she dances everyday except Sundays and each time she dances,it's from 9.30 to 5.30.That's like,9hours of dancing.Wow.That's why she's my inspiration.
I love dance and Ballet(especially)so much because I get to express myself.If I'm upset,I dance and the unhappiness goes away.If I'm bored,I dance and I don't feel so bored anymore.And if I'm happy,I dance so that I'll be happier!(:
I don't know what I'd do if dance and Ballet was never invented.Can dance be invented?Created I think?
Anyways,off to go to bed early so that I can wake up tomorrow and I can grow taller and I can have less zits on my face.
XoXo.

No comments: