Thursday 10 November 2011

Comments

Hi everyone.I recently received a omment by someone who said I was immature and asked if I was promoting an eating disorder or not.While I do appreciate people reading my blog,I do not appreciate comments like those.I have nothing against her,I am merely saying.And this is not a pro-ana blog.This is just my blog about my eating,videos which I happen to like and posted it on my blog via Youtube.Regular readers will know this and will know I am not "pro ana"because I do not have pictures of emiciated girls.However,I am part of a blogging community that isn't blogger and occaionally I do see pictures of emiciated girls and post pictures of them.However,this is not the same website and I don't post images of emiciated girls but rather pictures that are "girly"or random pictures.If you are a regular reader,you would also know I load videos via Youtube on fashion shows.
That's all I have to say for now.

No comments: