Monday 9 July 2012

Short Update!

Heiii!
So it has been quite awhile since I last posted.I have been so very busy,and because my Internet's been having some problems at home so I couldn't access my blog's homepage.

I have UT tomorrow so wish me luck!Also,I've applied for a pt job so hopefully I get shortlisted,go through the interview and what have you and get my very first retail assistant name tag!Quite stoked,thinking about it all but I doubt I would be shortlisted.Will see how it goes.

No pictures lately because I refuse to take my DSLR out of my dry box.I am simply afraid the gel would absorb the moisture too quickly,as usual.I have yet to 'de-moist' the previous batch of gel so it is still purple.Will have to find a solution to that but until then,it sits in my dad's car,under the hot sun.

No comments: