Monday 3 September 2012

'I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.'

Heihei!
Second post for the day,and I promise,two is my limit!
I have been at home all day,and when that happens,I usually start thinking.I do believe I have been over thinking less,which is good,but I still think quite a lot.I'm not quite sure what I think about,but I just do.My mind runs like the wind in the spring fields while my presence is still and unmoving.
Most of the time,I think about my life.I think about my family,my friends and my future plans.The past,the present and the future.It's strange how one can think of so many things in just a day,but that's how this fidget mind of mine works.

And lately,I've been thinking of just the same person.Him.I feel quite demoralized,admitting I do think of him a lot because I don't know if he does think of me.And if he doesn't,it's an embarrassing confession to make.It makes me sound horrid and desperate,almost.But I think I have been running from the truth for awhile now,and the truth always hurts.What hurts more than the truth would be denial,because it's an illusion of something that isn't there,something unreal.

How was your day?

No comments: