Wednesday 16 October 2013

"The only way to have a friend is to be one." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Heihei
It's the last week of my holidays so I am trying to use each day very,very wisely.Not looking forward to school next Monday but I do want to improve my GPA so I guess I have to do something about it.

On Monday,I met up with my Starbucks clique,once again.These bunch of friends are so fun and hilarious to be with.I never fail to laugh and swear,and laugh more when I'm with them!We went to VivoCity and I wanted to try Max Brenner Chocolate Bar's churros because I had something in mind(if the churros were nice) but the cafe was out of churros.The waiter told me that I could come back the following day if I wanted though.

Apologies for the bad editing :(

Nik Han & Min Teck

Casual outfit for the day

Dinner at Poulet
Escagots and half chicken
The food is so good,I'm salivating just looking and thinking about it now.A little pricey but I think it's worth it.




Awwwww meow meow
We went to Pet Safari after Min Teck left to meet another classmate of ours.
This cat is such a darling and just so curious.He was looking at me through the glass and his eyes were so bright.
He reminded me of my friend Aria's cat,who is also an orange cat :3

Dachshund puppies♥


Japanese Spitz puppy
Too cute!Its just so white and fluffy,I want to hug and bring it home so badly!





Pug puppy
This little girl was so tiny!Compare her size with her green toy.
Those ears and big eyes and nose awww awww







Tuesday

Went to Sentosa with my parents as it was a public holiday.Happy belated Hari Raya Puasa,by the way (: The last time I went to Sentosa with my best friend by the express train about a year back,the entrance area was clear of barriers and everything was so easily accessible.However,on Tuesday,the place was just packed with people.Barriers were up to guide us to the express train and my Dad said it was like being at the immigration,one section after another.Hahahh
Since I was at VivoCity again,I went to the chocolate bar and asked if they had restocked the churros.To my dismay,another waiter told me that they were out of churros since the day before and had not stock up. :(



Peacocks at Sentosa Cove


Lunch at Quayside Isle,Sentosa Cove
There were a row of cafe and restaurants,serving mostly Italian food and pizzas.My Mum has been wanting to satisfy her kebab craving for the longest time ever,and we settle at this little eatery called 'Kebab House'.The place was really comfortable and the decorations made me feel like I was in Lebanon.

Chicken & beef kebab wrap for my Mum & I
My dad had a portion of chicken kebab wrap by himself because he was reallyyyyyy hungy.



Greek salad to share



Collage
The food was extremely good,pricey but it's the norm at Sentosa I suppose.I would go back again.


After lunch,we took a bus to Palawan Beach and walked around to ease our full tummies,as well as see the happenings at the beach.



Finally tried the Magum Pink Champagne ice-cream
I love the shimmery,glittery coating and the taste was pretty all right.However,I think I would try Magum Black which contains espresso instead of taking this again.Ice-cream and alcohol is a new no-no for me.


Pad thai for dinner at Seah Im Food Centre





Wednesday

Met up with Melissa today,and it has been agesss since I last saw this rojak girl!She is rojak because she has (lemmie think) Chinese,Malay,Indian,Thai,Portuguese and Filipino descent. Ain't.That.Awesome. :D
I finally finally got the try the churros today at the Esplanade outlet and it was good,not great.An overall rating of 4/5 as it was a little sweet for my liking.

Hello Mel!This is everyone.
Everyone,this is Melissa,my Ballet friend.

There was a choice of 3 dips.I forgot what the third choice was but I took dark and white chocolate.




Mel's 'Tutti Frutti Waffles'

*DROOL*


Mel helped me take some Ballet shots before leaving for another shoot for an online handmade bags shop.After we parted,I walked back to City Hall station via Citylink Mall and dropped by New Look,in hopes to find a new pair of sandals for school next week.
Selfie when I found a mirror (:

Outfit for the day

Ending my post with today's purchases - New Look's sandals and necklace

No comments: