Monday 28 May 2012

Ballet Summer School♥

Today was the first day of the Ballet Summer School.We had Ballet,Contemporary,and then Jazz.I think I loved Jazz the most,and Ballet and Contemp equally.Jazz seems so easy and carefree and it's alright to make mistakes sometimes while dancing it,because you'd never know what creative movements you might make!
I wanted to take pictures today,but everyone seemed really serious,so it was only right that I was too.
I have yet to do my Photo IG's assignment.This week the theme is purple.If you think about it,and look around you,not many things are purple in nature.Or anything,for that matter.Despite that,I will try and find a nice object to shoot.I was thinking of making the purple colour stand out by making the rest of the picture black and white,but we'll see.

No comments: