Friday 23 March 2012

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it.But it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing,until it arrives.

My spaghetti in the boil now so I'm updating before it's ready.Slightly more than my usual amount,I'm just trying really hard not to let it affect me.10 more strands of noodles than usual.You might think it's silly but I do count it and I almost cried over lunch yesterday because of it.But I didn't,and I even had biscuits!That,I regretted having.
I am meeting my friends today and we're going to go IKEA.I am quite excited because I love IKEA products and everything,but I don't think I have enough money with me!Oh well,I shall just write down what I want/need and get them some other time.
We were sort of a clique in school and always hung out and all that,so I'm quite close to them. :)
However,I did have an argument with one of them recently,so I'm just trying not to let my mood get the better of me and flare out at everyone.It's hard,but I try.I always try to,and also find the good in people.
Coming to think of it,they were the ones who made my school days better when it was a living hell so I guess I am grateful and should be<3

No comments: