Tuesday 12 August 2014

National Day

Hei again,
Just trying to update all these happenings because my phone is over flooding with unposted pictures.
If you don't already know,I am a Singaporean and I am very patriotic.Ever since I knew what National Day was all about,the celebration and singing of my national anthem as well as saying the pledge,I have been watching the parade from the comfort of my aunt's home with my family.
Similarly,like every year,I went to my aunt's house and watched the parade on TV over dinner.My mum had prepared a Chinese dish called popiah,and my aunt bought baby pork ribs.We then had Chinese dessert after that and hot tea (:



Dress: H&M
Cardigan: Gilly Hicks
Shoes: H&M

Fat cat *.*




Dad's first popiah before being rolled up!





Happy 49th Birthday,Singapore!I am so proud that you have come this far and for many more years of progress,success and independence.And I am also proud of call myself a Singaporean.

No comments: