Wednesday 13 August 2014

"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time."

Hei.
If you don't already know,I love using relevant quotes on my posts.I met my friend Thines again sometime the week before.I may be posting a lot more of my meet ups with her because I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with her before she disappears from here for a year :(
Anyway so we went to Ambush on Friday.The possible only reason why I love Ambush is the escargots.And I got them heehee.

Thines had cheesy sausages with pasta and salad(to which I ate for her),ice tea and minestrone soup to share♥
I had Norwegian Spaghetti and escargots.


Met the following week again and went to Marché.We shared a rosti with mushroom,seafood and chicken paella and had juices.


Strawberry cheesecake and chocolate fudge cake♥♥♥
The cakes were SO good!I may just go back for the desserts and leave out the main and sides heeheehee. (:

Dress: Cache Cache
Belt: Sheinside (comes with another dress)
Bag: H&M
Shoes: New Look
Necklace: Swarovski





Marché 313 @ somerset
Level 1, Discovery Walk, 313 Orchard Road
Singapore 238895
Phone: 6834 4041

No comments: