Tuesday 6 November 2012

Don't practice until you get it right.Practice until you can't get it wrong.

Heihei♡
I think today I will talk more about school and life,and what have I.
I'm in such a foul mood today and I don't even know why.Had Anatomy & Physiology and it was quite interesting and fun - muscles.
I have Ballet later at 7.30pm and for some reason,I feel anxious because the pianist will be there and he plays for SOTA.I'm afraid he would judge me.Exam's on 21st and I have not manage to do my doubles.This is getting frustrating and highly annoying.It's like knowing what is wrong,but not being able to change it no matter how much you try.
People think dance is easy.They look at ballerinas in awe when she prances around the stage,feather light and graceful but what they do not know is that hard work put in.The workouts,the practices and the feeling of not being good enough all the time.Well,unless you're the principal dancer of ABT,you will feel like you're not up to standard.It gets to me quite often.And even if you are a principal dancer,trainings are needed to ensure standards are met.
But then again,I wouldn't know what to do without dance.Something so intangible can make such a huge impact.
So exhausted,both mentally and physically.Shall try and get my daily assignments done before Ballet class and get down to do some conditioning.

No comments: