Sunday 5 January 2014

New Survey for the New Year

1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
I think Merissa HAHAHH 

2. Are you outgoing or shy?
Depends on who I'm with,but usually outgoing.

3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
My bb today :3

4. Are you easy to get along with?
I hope so!

5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
I don't think I'd let myself get drunk in public but my boyf would be the one.

6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
Sense of humour is a must.People who don't take everything so seriously and who don't swear like a sailor.

7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
I am in a relationship,and I feel very blessed.

8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
My boyfriend.

9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Yes,especially around a group of friends who consist of the opposite gender.

10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My journal hahahh.

11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
It's a picture of my breakfast this morning (:


12. What are your 5 favourite songs right now?
Wake me up - Avicii
Timber - Pitbull feat. Kesha
Moments - One Direction
Hardwell 2013 Mix
{That's 4,I can't think of another one!}

13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
I'm generally okay with it.However if it's up in a hairdo,I wouldn't like people touching my hair.

14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
Maybe a little.I believe more in hard work and perseverance.

15. What good thing happened this summer?
I learnt more about myself and areas I could improve on.

16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Positive yes.

17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
I think so!not aliens but,something else.Like undiscovered insects or creatures.

18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
I can't even remember who it was hahahh

19. Do you like bubble baths?
No.

20. Do you like your neighbours?
Lovely people,yes I do!

21. What are you bad habits?
Peeling the sides of my nails {which I am doing as I think and type}
Overthink
Being too dramatic sometimes
Too loud

22. Where would you like to travel?
Europe and Scandinavia

23. Do you have trust issues?
Yes

24. Favourite part of your daily routine?
Cleansing my face hahahh I love the feel of it after that!

25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
Do I really have to?

26. What do you do when you wake up?
I stretch before I even get out of bed.A must!

27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
I am happy with my skin tone.

28. Who are you most comfortable around?
My close friends and family.

29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
I don't have an ex.

30. Do you ever want to get married?
Yes,of course.

31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
Yes

32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
I wouldn't have a threesome with anyone so,no one I guess heh

33. Spell your name with your chin.
How.

34. Do you play sports? What sports?
Ballet and dance.I wouldn't call it a sport but I don't know how it should be classified either.It's too graceful to be a sport.

35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
No TV.I can't live without music.

36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Yes.I realized it was more of a crush than an actual like,and also I wasn't ready to be in a relationship AND also because I couldn't trust anyone with my heart then.

37. What do you say during awkward silences?
Anything that happened to me recently.It's the best way to open up to the other party and make them feel comfortable around you.

38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
He is funny,jovial,caring,really sleepy sometimes and always retarded.I love him.

39. What are your favourite stores to shop in?
I shop online these days,but I do like Bershka, Stradivarius, Pull & Bear, A&F and any place that sells floral/boho clothings.

40. What do you want to do after high school?
Go to university

41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yes,but sometimes a second chance could also be their last chance.

42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
Tired or upset.

43. Do you smile at strangers?
Sometimes.

44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Trip to outer space.The bottom of the ocean is pitch dark.

45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
On weekdays,thinking I'd be late for school.
On weekends, knowing I have time to make a yummy breakfast.

46. What are you paranoid about?
My face and height.But I'm appreciative of what I have.

47. Have you ever been high?
Yes 

48. Have you ever been drunk?
No

49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
Recently...hmmm nope.

50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
Yellow

51. Ever wished you were someone else?
Nah.Just wished I had their face hee

52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Maturity.

53. Favourite make-up brand?
Currently,I like Etude House and Clinique.

54. Favourite store?
Daiso!They have everything!!!

55. Favourite blog?
http://marenviks.blogg.no/
http://aureliaxoxo.blogspot.sg/

56. Favourite colour?
Turquoise, purple, maroon

57. Favourite food?
Pasta,hands down.

58. Last thing you ate?
Milk chocolate

59. First thing you ate this morning?
Salad mix

60. Ever won a competition? For what?
Yes.For my dance.

61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
Does detention count?I was accused of eating in class while being called an anorexic at the same time.Ironic,yes?

62. Been arrested? For what?
No.

63. Ever been in love?
Yes,still am.

64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
In a lift.I still remember I was all nervous and shaky.

65. Are you hungry right now?
No.

66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
Not much Tumblr friends to being with ahahahahh.I love my real life friends.

67. Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter.

68. Twitter or Tumblr?
Tumblr.

69. Are you watching tv right now?
No.

70. Names of your bestfriends?
Xin Yi

71. Craving something? What?
No cravings at the moment.

72. What colour are your towels?
Mostly white with printed stuff on it hahahh

72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2

73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes,but they are currently taken away to be sunned.

74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
No idea,really.

75. Favourite animal?
Dogs and horses.

76. What colour is your underwear?
Huh

77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla

78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
Neapolitan

79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
White

80. What colour pants?
White

81. Favourite tv show?
New Girl and Teen Wolf at the moment

82. Favourite movie?
I quite like Stuck in Love.

83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
Have not watched Mean Girls 2 so I'm going with Mean Girls.

84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
Have not watched 21 Jump Street either.Or have I?

85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
Karen hahahh got to love her.

86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
Dory.

87. First person you talked to today?
Dad

88. Last person you talked to today?
Mum

89. Name a person you hate?
Hate,is a very strong word.I don't hate anyone.

90. Name a person you love?
In a nutshell,my parents and boyfriend and friends.

91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
Nope.

92. In a fight with someone?
No.

93. How many sweatpants do you have?
About 3-5

94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
About 10 or so.

95. Last movie you watched?
The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smug

96. Favourite actress?
Lily Collins

97. Favourite actor?
Dylan O'Brien

98. Do you tan a lot?
No need for that but I could be a bit darker.

99. Have any pets?
I wish.I want a rabbit and a dog.

100. How are you feeling?
I feeeeeelllll good!

101. Do you type fast?
Relatively quick.

102. Do you regret anything from your past?
No regrets.Everything is a lesson.

103. Can you spell well?
I'd like to think so.

104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
No.Everyone who isn't in my life didn't make the effort to stay and those who are in my past,should remain there.

105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
No,I want to though.

106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
I hope not :(

107. Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes.One of the most scary moments of my life.I thought the horse was going to throw me off!

108. What should you be doing?
Studying :'D

109. Is something irritating you right now?
Yes,a new rash I developed from whoknowswhere.

110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Used to.

111. Do you have trust issues?
Answered this before.

112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Don't do the whole crying thing very well.I'd say my boyfriend but that was awhile back.

113. What was your childhood nickname?
It's weird,I'm not saying it hahahh

114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
Yes

115. Do you play the Wii?
No.I don't even know what it is.

116. Are you listening to music right now?
My dad's music,yes.

117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
Instant noodles?Yes!

118. Do you like Chinese food?
Yes I do because I am Chinese.

119. Favourite book?
The Woman He Loved Before by Dorothy Koomson

120. Are you afraid of the dark?
A little.

121. Are you mean?
I try not to be.Unless someone really does get on my nerves.

122. Is cheating ever okay?
Was that even a question?Jeez,obviously NOT okay.

123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
Nope hahahh.I'm always stepping everywhere!

124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.What a rationale.

125. Do you believe in true love?
Yes.

126. Are you currently bored?
Not really hahahh

127. What makes you happy?
Working out,friends,family,boyfriend,shopping

128. Would you change your name?
No, but I would add on.

129. What your zodiac sign?
Dog

130. Do you like subway?
I prefer buses,but their journeys take longer.

131. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Let it be but drop hints that I have and love my boyfriend very much,hoping to subtly turn him down without hurting him.

132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Merissa

133. Favourite lyrics right now?
"I tried carrying the weight of the world
But I only have two hands
Hope I get the chance to travel the world
But I don't have any plans
Wish that I could stay forever this young
Not afraid to close my eyes
Life's a game made for everyone
And love is a prize"

"Close the door
Throw the key
Don't wanna be reminded
Don't wanna be seen
Don't wanna be without you
My judgement's clouded
Like tonights night sky"

134. Can you count to one million?
Yes,but I wouldn't hahahh.

135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I've told a lot of dumb lies and got found out {obviously}

136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
Open.

137. How tall are you?
165 cm/

138. Curly or Straight hair?
Straight

139. Brunette or Blonde?
Brunette

140. Summer or Winter?
Winter

141. Night or Day?
Day

142. Favourite month?
December because it's the month of Christmas!

143. Are you a vegetarian?
No,but I don't eat mutton and also take meat occasionally.

144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Dark

145. Tea or Coffee?
Both!

146. Was today a good day?
So far,yes.

147. Mars or Snickers?
I prefer Kitkat.

148. What’s your favourite quote?
This too shall pass

149. Do you believe in ghosts?
Spirits.

150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
"Being a beauty therapist has many perks - being taken seriously by the world was not one of them."

No comments: