Wednesday 26 February 2014

Last Week

Heiheiheiii
I have been busy preparing for my upcoming exams which have already begun this week,but I have no paper today so I've decided to update this space a little with last week's happenings.
It was the last day of school,so we all dressed up a little bit more and took photos with our faci.

Preping for half attendance photo with cGMP faci


Sales Management
Can you spot Merissa hiding behind faci?HAHAHH

Pharm. Chemistry
I think this is the most accurate picture of a full attendance class or thereabout.
Best faci ever,Nikhil.Thank you for your patience and funny moments in class.I didn't have a clue what Chemistry was all about,and was never really interested until you helped me,you helped all of us actually hahahh.I still have a 'complicated' relationship with Chemistry but it's not too bad now. (:

Last for the best,Judith♡
I love this girl so much,she's crazy and always so funny and happy.4 years of friendship and still counting!Muah x

Ferrero Rocher from Sales M. faci

My picks
The white one contains coconut.Initially it tastes a little strange but the after taste is delicious.

Coco joys from Shan Shan♥


Rainbow cupcake from Chloe♥


Last day of school's OOTD
Preping for the actual photo but the wind was so strong then.
Photo credits: Merissa







Sunday

I love my eyebrows here heehee
Wish I could draw them like this everyday


Out with the family and Gu Jie
Had Pastamania and I am in love with their Tom Yam Pasta!It's so creamy and delicious,just looking at these pictures are making me hungry.All Tom Yam lovers must try this.And why wouldn't you love Tom Yam? (;


7' Chicken and Mushroom Pizza to share


No comments: