Sunday 10 February 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

Hey everyone,happy CNY!CNY this year is on the 10th of February.May everyone get lots of red packets this year! :D
Tuesday is a busy day for me because I'll be at a friend's in the afternoon to celebrate her birthday,then off for a reunion dinner.Can not wait.
On the side note,I visited my two aunts from my maternal and paternal side,and again tomorrow and also meeting bb.I miss him,I really do.
At first,I thought it was difficult having to go through book-in-book-out period.But it seems like this is the toughest.With day and night shifts,it messes up the whole body's sleeping routine and he's tired and sleeping if he isn't working or meeting up.I wish I could do something to help him,but I don't know what I can do.So it's true,what they say.It's not easy dating a NS guy,and I admit to that,but it'll work.It's a blessing in disguise because it helps me to be more patient, understanding and even-tempered.And I've always felt that way;I've always felt that it was important to be with someone who makes you want to improve to be a better person.
Yesterday,after his day shift,he called me while I was out with a friend of mine because he wanted to meet me for late dinner.I had not have my dinner then,so I agreed.Although the plan was cancelled the last minute because there was a lot of food at his house,it felt nice to know that he was making an effort to meet me ♥ Things are slow now,but slow is good because we have time on our hands and step by step,we will get there.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments: