Monday 8 April 2013

Quotes for Inspiration(Amongst Others)

Perks of Being a Wallflower:


“So, I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons.And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from,we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”

“She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time. ”

“... Try to be a filter, not a sponge.”

“If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am. And I don't want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I can feel it, too. I want them to be able to do whatever they want around me.”

“Then, I turned around and walked to my room and closed my door and put my head under my pillow and let the quiet put things where they are supposed to be.”

“I want to make sure that the first person you kiss loves you, okay?”

“Everyone is special in their own way.”



We Bought a Zoo:

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."

" It's not about where an adventure ends, because that's not what an adventure is about."

"Talking to girls is easy. All you have to do is listen."


Grey's Anatomy:

"It can be scary to find out you’ve been wrong about something. But we can’t be afraid to change our minds, to accept that things are different, that they’ll never be the same, for better or for worse. We have to be willing to give up what we used to believe. The more we’re willing to accept what is and not what we thought, we’ll find ourselves exactly where we belong."

"You're my person.You will always be my person."

"I know you don't understand me.I don't understand me."

"I miss him.All the time I miss him.It's not waves.It's constant.All the time."

"What’s worse, new wounds which are so horribly painful or old wounds that should’ve healed years ago and never did? Maybe our old wounds teach us something. They remind us where we’ve been and what we’ve overcome. They teach us lessons about what to avoid in the future. That’s what we like to think. But that’s not the way it is, is it? Some things we just have to learn over and over and over again."

"I can't live without you.If you die,I die."

No comments: