Sunday 5 May 2013

All Truths,No Lies.I Promise.


1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Boyf,and I have one.

2.When did your last hug take place?
At the train platform

3.Are you a jealous person?
Yes,but I think a certain amount of jealousy is good because that means a person cares.

4.Are you tired right now?
A little.

5.Do you chew on your straws?
I chew on them like my stomach depends on food for survival.Straws are so chewy. :D

6.Have you ever been called a tease?
No

7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No,I think I would die.

8.Do you cry easily?
Yes,but no one other than my boyf really sees it.I need to stop being a cry baby D:

9.What should you be doing right now?
Revising,which I did.I should continue.

10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
Y E S

11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
I have,so yes (:

12.Are you mad at someone right now?
Myself

13.Do you believe in love?
I am in love♥

14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
Remembering funny moments,whatever those might be with whomever.

15.Who was the last person you talked to?
Mum

16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
Yes I do.

17.Will you get married?
Yes

18.When was the last time you smiled?
It has been awhile since the last time I genuinely smiled.

19.Does anyone like you?
I hope.

20.Do you secretly like someone?
I openly love him

21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
My boyf via LINE.

22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
My boyf.

23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
School tomorrow D:

24.What ARE you looking forward to?
Meeting my boyf tomorrow :D

25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
Yes.

26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
I don't have an ex,but I really wouldn't give two hoots about it.A person is my ex for a reason.

27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
Nope.

28.Are you a forgiving person?
It depends on what the other party did and if that person is important to me.But I tend to be.

29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
A handful.That's all you need.

30.Do you fall for people easily?
No.

31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
I don't have an ex,so no.

32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Blueberries! :D

33.Who was the last person you drove with?
Dad was driving,Mmmhmm.

34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
I think 1am,and it was because I fell asleep on the couch while trying to type my Reflection Journal(RJ)

35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
If you mean overseas,I would.

36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Yern Ee! :D

37.Can you live a day without TV?
I think not.

38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Today,and it was me being disappointed in myself.

39.Three names you go by..
LY,Lii and Zara.

40.Are you currently in a relationship?
Yes and loving every moment of it♥♥♥

41.What is your all-time favourite romance movie?
I don't think I have an all -time favourite movie because I hardly watch movies on TV,and I cannot tell which movie I have watched belongs to which genre :/

42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
Yes.I believe that people who are meant to be together,will find their way back to each other.

43.What’s your current problem?
Hmm that's confidential but I know I will get it solved (:

44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes and life goes on

45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
It may fail,and the chances of it failing are quite possible.

46.How many kids do you want to have?
Four! :D

47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
Yes,but my courage to tell my then friend gave us the chance to be more than just friends♥

No comments: