Wednesday 18 December 2013

"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself."

Hei there!
Met up with my drama princess once again yesterday.The last time we met, we had decided that we would go ice-skating.So on Tuesday we did!
I had no idea that it was Thines' first time and my leg had no muscle memory at all,so there we were, struggling to stay on the ice. There were some really good skaters around and they were younger than us. Of course, there were also teens like us but it's okay because everyone starts somewhere. <: p="">





Spotted this poster of Orlando Bloom as Legolas in The Hobbit and I just had to take a picture.
Pardon my retarded looking face hahahahahh

Just something about elves...

We had lunch at Leisure Park's Pastamania before heading to NEX for Sogurt. We were both having a headache and feeling nauseous (coincidentally at the same time!), so we sat down to talk for a bit. I always feel so relaxed talking to my drama princess because she keeps things so light and funny.

Round 1

Round 2!

Thines has obviously gotten the Sogurt obsession into me. Just thinking about it now is making me craving it!
After filling our tum tums with delicious Sogurt, we headed to The Pet Safari to see the adorable animals. I also wanted to see if my Shiba Inu (self-proclaimed) puppy was there but by then, she was purchased. I am pretty sure it is because she's got such a lovable personality.

Golden Retriever puppy 1

Puppy 2! :3 ♥



Can you guess this puppy breed?
He's such a fluffy guy!



Nawwwwwwwwww such a cutie.
He looks like a teddy bear!

Thines with little cutie!





I want a guinea pig.
Too cute.

Pomeranian dogs are the same breed as the famous 'boo dog'.They have a giant fluffy forehead and big black beady eyes.

L - R, Top - Bottom : Westie, Pomeranian, Golden Retriever and Toy Poddle puppies

No comments: