Monday 23 December 2013

"Friendship Is A Very Comforting Thing To Have"

Hei
I am truly enjoying this short break.I have met up with so many friends I haven't seen in ages, but it's also sometimes good to meet up those you see frequently to catch up about other things besides academics and results. It's such a bore sometimes hahahh.



Thursday

Met up with Brenda in town on Thursday.We were suppose to meet the week before or something but I woke up late and we had other plans in the evening as well,so we postponed it. We first went to Scape Underground to find some stickers for her new penny board, and then headed to Cine to see if there were any nice clothes for me for CNY. I had initially done some research at one of the shop's website, but when I got there, the clothes were so similar and common so I left empty handed. Hahahahahh
Bought our usual Starbucks but iced version this time because it was so blooming hot that day.

L - R : Ice Cube Peppermint Mocha for Brenda & Ice Blended Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha for me, both in Grande

Walked all the way to Far East Plaza to get our eyebrows done. We walked around for quite a bit because the beauty boutiques did mostly waxing, shaving or plucking and I wanted threading. It would be my first time but I thought it was better as I had seen it done on my friend and her eyebrows looked fantastic. Finally settled on this small boutique and they charged the cheapest of them all. Plus, the beautician was really nice and told my friend and I how to draw our eyebrows properly. She also told us we had clogged pores on my faces and that we needed facial hahahh. I have been trying to use natural home remedies to get rid of them ever since and it seems to be working so far.

My inspired eyebrows from an account I follow on Instagram.
Gorgeous *.*
After shaping and filling in.It's slightly thicker than the eyebrows in the picture above,the same picture I showed the beautician. I don't mind thicker brows because I'm not a fan of thin brows.

Went to Ion Orchard's Daiso to purchase some items and Brenda bought an eyebrow pencil and clear mascara to 'play' with hahahh. I purchased my first ever Christmas tree and some ornament balls to decorate it with, and also gold pine cones for the house.





Saturday

Finally met Elizabeth at North Point and she passed me the nail polish we share, also a St.Nicholas old girl's t-shirt. The mall didn't have much going on, so we bought food instead of shopping and all. One thing I like about North Point is that the mall's food court is Japanese themed and everything they sell is Japanese food!

Omnomnomnom♥


Sing and dance at the atrium
The Forever Friends bears are so fat and cute! :3



Green tea snow ice!
So delicious, it's totally worth the money.


Korean rice cake
If you have not tried this, you need to.It has the right amount of spiciness and it is so healthy. The only ingredients are cabbage,leek and rice cakes.


Candid shots while Eliz tried to take my ootd





Matcha sticks & letter from my Swan Sis!Is she adorable or adorable? <; 

No comments: