Saturday 29 March 2014

Internship.

Heei.
I suppose I haven't posted an update with no pictures in a really long time.It's just,I always thought pictures would make it more interesting than a wordy post.But this post,it's dedicated to my - you guessed it - internship.
It's been about a week since I started and I must say,I'd choose school over work any day.It's not easy,and it's not like in school where you can be so casual about things,do whatever you please and in my opinion,the most important,eat whenever and how much I want.There is no excuse for what you say or do,and no apologies can forgive you for saying something nasty to a customer or to your colleagues.It just isn't the same in school where people are so forgiving.Or where you could simply shrug it off.
To be frank,I wasn't too happy in the beginning regarding my working hours and I'm still adjusting to it.But I thought to myself,I can't change my work schedule but I sure can alter my personal life these few months to make myself happy.After all,one of my resolutions this year was to be happy and for that to happen,I cannot put my happiness in the hands of anyone or any situation.
I am also starting to think to myself that this isn't a career for me.I'm an introvert;I like silence when I work and I hate communicating with strangers or new people.I'd rather get lost in a foreign land with my broken GPS,trying to make it work than to ask a stranger for directions.Which,in this case,is the complete opposite.
But oh well.Everything that is thrown to me teaches me something,be it short term or lifelong lessons.I guess I would just have to be positive about it,not think too much and just go with the flow.After all,work is work and nothing more.

No comments: