Wednesday 9 April 2014

Penang Place Restaurant

Heiii♥
I apologise if I'm unable to update my blog frequently.I'm not even sure if I have many readers or however you call it,but I'll try my best.So last Saturday,my family and I went to this place called Penang Place Restaurant.Initially,I thought it'd just be a ton of cakes and desserts at the buffet spread,as well as the famous Penang laksa which is a combination of sour and sweet and maybe spicy as well.However,I was surprised by the variety of food there,and they all tasted so good.After I took my first place,I wanted to go back for the second round but it was gone!Especially the mussels,they were probably everyone's favourite.

Apologies regarding the quality of pictures;these were taken using my phone and didn't want to bring my bulky DSLR out :P



1st plate


You can make these yourselves,all the ingredients are given and I always love making my food there and then because I know exactly what goes into it.Mum made this for me (:

2nd plate

Took some of these for us to share 
(no idea what it is but tastes so good) 

3rd plate


Self-made ice kachang!
I completely forgot how it is usually made,with the ingredients hidden below the ice.Some older folks were glancing at my dessert and I was wondering what was wrong with my creation.After returning to my table,I realized and felt so embarrassed.But these two ingredients are literally the only ones I eat in ice kachang.




Mandatory selfie

OOTD



1 Fusionopolis Way,
Connexis #B1-20/24, 
Singapore 138632 

Operating Hours:
Monday - Saturday
Lunch: 11.30am to 2.30pm
Dinner: 6.00pm to 9.30pm
Closed on Sundays

Contact:
Tel: 6467-7003, 6467-7008



Have a great remaining week!I know I am so drained from internship :(

No comments: