Wednesday 10 July 2013

Pink Hues

Hei
Last Saturday,I bought a blusher from Sephora.I spent quite some time in the store because I can never find the right shade of pink to suit my tan-but-not-so-tanned skin.I finally decided on what I think is shade 09.

New heels and blusher






The case looks so simple and classy,and the blusher matches my skin tone really well too.I personally felt it was a little pricey at $20,but after trying it,I think it's definitely worth it.Initially,I tried to look for cheaper alternatives but this seems to be the lowest I could find.I love Sephora brand make up because it's less expensive compared to the 'branded brands' like Chanel but the product still meets quality standards.I think the most expensive and only make up I had invested in was that YSL lipstick heehee.

Anyway,off to dinner now.Have not eaten since lunch which was in school at around noon.Stay tuned for more posts (:

No comments: