Tuesday 23 July 2013

All the Food the Past Week

Heiheihei
School has been busy and I will keep this post with a few words as possible as I am updating my blog during break time.Yes,I am in school now.So last Wednesday,I finally watched Despicable Me 2 with bb and it was really cute.The minions and the little girl Agnes were the only 2 reasons why I wanted to watch that movie.After the movie,we had our late night dinner at a Thai cafe.I still prefer Nana at Goldenmile though,it's cheaper and the food is more tasty.

Thai milk tea

Hor fun
It was slightly salty and not starchy enough.I love my hor fun or anything that is supposed to have starch,to be really starchy!


bb's sticky mango dessert
The rice was slightly hard and undercooked. :/


On Sunday,my mum suggested that instead of having the usual western at the food court near our house,we could try the Peranakan stall where she had chicken curry.So we did that and we chose chicken curry,sambal chicken,and curry yong tau foo.
Overview of our lunch without the rice


Sambal chicken
It was so so s o o o good!The lime really brought all the flavours together.



Then,in the evening we went to Expo because my Mum wanted to try the kebab but sadly this time round,the kebab booth was not there.I think she got the next food nearest to a kebab - satay!



It wasn't that good,and we didn't have the rice that usually comes with satay :(

Sour soup my Gu Jie got
It was more of salty and peppery,but quite addictive :( Unhealthy.

Mee sua
It doesn't look good eh?It doesn't taste good either hahahh but I appreciate my aunt helping me get this because I was really frustrated with a lot of things at that time.


Photo break heehee


Yesterday,my Starbucks-Studying clique went to Starbucks and we got drinks and food!Their salad is really good,and the sauce too but I think it's not too healthy to take so much sauce because it's salty.The salad is pre-packed though :/

L-R:Hot/Iced Mocha and Barista's Salad with Chicken


Had a UT today.2 down,3 more to go!

No comments: