Monday 5 August 2013

One More,Here We Go

1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
Yes,very satisfied.I have friends,family and my precious bbI have a job that gives me extra pocket money and I've just applied for another one.Fingers crossed that I will get hired.

2. Do you drink enough water?
Don't think I do but I try to

3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King?
It has been farrrr too long.Maybe 1 year odd back.

4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
This is a hard question,but I would go with the beach just because there are more things I can do,depending on the weather and I can also sun tan and wear nice bikinis :D

5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
Weekdays,I feel like I'm dying.But weekends I feel very refreshed and rejuvenated.

6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date?
Taken on a date,but it depends on the situation as well.

7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?
A few months back

8. Vodka or wine?
VODKA always wins♥♥♥

9. How often do you cry?
I don't cry very often nowadays.Got to be a strong woman now.

10. Ever had a crush on a teacher?
No ew

11. Can you wire a plug?
That was total alien language to me,so obviously no.

12. Do you wear socks to bed?
Only in November and December,when the nights are chilly and socks makes everything so much more cozy.

13. What is currently bugging you?
How am I going to finish this snack I am having because it's not as tasty as I thought it would be hahahh

14. Where were you when you got your first period?
11 omg hahahh

15. Can you change a car tire?
No

16. Have you met more than ten celebrities?
Nope

17. Do you sleep naked?
No.I think it's quite unhygienic.

18. What was the best music gig you've ever attended?
The only and only gig and it was The Click Five.I want to go Tomorrowland so badly :'(

19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow?
I have a boyf.No.

20. Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is hot?
Who?Hahahh

21. Favourite Disney princess?
Ariel because she's the prettiest and has the biggest eyes and red hair

22. Favourite city?
Singapore,my homeland.

23. Can you drive?
No,I wish I could.

24. Cigarettes or alcohol?
Alcohol♥

25. Exercise or healthy eating?
Healthy eating.Healthy eating contributes 70% to a healthy lifestyle,30% exercising.

26. Favourite and least favourite accents?
Favourite accents would be Brisitsh,and least favourite would be Singaporean accents.You got to admit,we sound pretty bleh sometimes.

27. What are you looking forward to?
Cruise trip this Wed

28. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child?
No.

29. Are you more attracted to men or women?
None,I am attracted to my boyf (:

30. Do you like 1980s fashion?
Mmm,nah.I like the 1800s.

No comments: