Wednesday 12 November 2014

Day Trips

Hei.
Last Saturday,I took off from work because my mum had brought the family for a one day tour to Malaysia.My mum usually sign all of us up on one day tours because she's always so busy and doesn't have time to take leave off work and so on.
Anyways,the morning started at 6.30 am on the coach to Woodlands check point.I was so noisy that morning because it was raining and I had to wake up early. Rainy mornings are the best time to sleep in!
But it was all worth it when we arrived and had our breakfast which was,to me, the best meal of the day.It was so simple yet enjoyable.



Nasi Lemak

*.*



Noodle Making
About halfway through the tour, we stopped by this noodle factory.It's just a small workplace with a few workers and everything is done by hand.This is the flour stage, and the dough maker has to use the plank of wood to soften the dough and what he does it he creates force by repeatedly goes up and down on the plank.

Yo Yo Outlet
I think all tourists who frequently visit Malaysia know this place.Every tour stops here!


No comments: