Thursday 6 June 2013

Maybe It's A Girl Thing.

Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what’s your natural color?
Black/brown

Skin: Do you tan easily?
Not really,but 2-3 hours will get me brown.

Eyes: What is your favourite show to watch?
Any show,as long as it's with my bb (:

Nose: What is your favourite perfume/candle fragrance?
I quite like floral and floral-sweet for perfumes.Candles would be lavender and jasmine.

Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
YES.

Tongue: What was in your last meal?
Just had breakfast which consisted of papaya,grapes and tea♥

Windpipe: Do you sing?
Sometimes.I know I'm no good but it's only human to think we're good at something we actually aren't hahahh.

Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
I wear the necklace bb gave me all the time,and sometimes I add the heart-shaped necklace given to me by my mum.

Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
One! :(

Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
In most scenarios that I may feel like I'm blushing,I do not have a mirror with me and thus I cannot see if I'm turning pink.I've always wanted to know if I was blushing so that I'd know what it feels like.

Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
Thank goodness,no.But I have sprained my toe,ankle and twisted my elbow.

Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
I used to write stories.I should work on it again. (:

Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
I used to play the piano.As much as I love music,I cannot play an instrument for nuts.

Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
I am in love and yes,he knows.He's the most amazingly cute and adorable person I have ever met,and so ridiculously good at so many thingsIloveyou

Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
Again,I used to but it was a 3 week 'trial' but I realized it did me no good and I stopped.

Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
Not a parent yet but I should think so.Girls are good at their sixth sense instinct but guys are more of the nothing will go wrong and go with the flow kind of species hahahh!

Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
Personally,it depends on my mood but most of the time I'm pretty confident.7-8/10.But being over confident is bad. :(

Back: Are you a virgin?
...Are you for real.

Hips: Do you like to dance?
I love dance.Dance is part of the reason why I'm alive,and what keeps me going.

Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
Fat no,ugly yes.

Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
Heck no.My view is simple: If you're not happy,don't cheat.Just leave.It's painful for the other party but not as painful if he/she were to find out that you weren't happy with him/her weeks or months after you two broke up BECAUSE she/he found out you were cheating on them.

Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
Whattttt no.

Feet: Do you ever wear heels just for the hell of it?
Yes,but it made me feel pretty amazing too,alongside the pain and agony.

Toes: Do you like country music?
Not as much as I love pop/rock.

Face: Post a picture of yourself.
My profile picture and my header.

No comments: