Tuesday 18 June 2013

'The Best Asks,Ever.'

1: What eye colour do you find sexiest?
Red is scientifically proven to be the most sexy colour on a woman,but I personally love navy blue.

2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
I like milk.It's almost cream but not quite,but also less bright than white.

3: If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
Sharpie means I can wash it off in time right? (: I'd go with a quote tattoo "This too shall pass"

4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
My country is also a town and it is the smallest in the world.I love it.

5: Your favourite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favourite)
I'd say my Gu Jie because she was always so light-hearted,laughing and so happy.

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
I just had a peach yogurt so I'd go with blueberry smoothie. :D

7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
I don't remember me having any embarrassing moments.

8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
When my secondary 2 form teacher called me an anorexic in class.Thanks for nothing.

9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
Right now and no embarrassing moments so far.

10: Pirates or ninjas? Why?
Ninjas.Just because I can learn some self-defence.

11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
I dare not.I have tried climbing the tree at Botanical Gardens,which also happens to be the same tree in my country's 5 dollar note!

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
I loved swings when I was a child.It's been awhile since I've sat on a swing.Ain't nobody got time for that now.Hahahh

13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
A PITBULL.I personally feel they are one of the most adorable dog breeds ever existed and they are so sweet,really.Don't judge the book by its cover.It's illegal here by the way.

14: What's your most favourite part of your body?
Had a feeling this question would be asked.My brain,because it always surprises me.

15: What's your most favourite part of your personality?
Friendly.

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
Neither.Who cares.

17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
Never watched it.

18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event drunk?
No I have not.I think I don't find interests in sporting events.

19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
Pasta made by bb and yours truly♥

20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
I grew up with margarine because my parents thought it was healthier.Recent research found out that butter is actually more healthy and no,I have almost never eaten it.I hate butter/margarine.

21: Whole, skim, 1%, or 2% milk? (Did you know they make 1 1/2% milk?)
Skim. 1 1/2% milk sounds awesome.

22: Which continents have you been on?
Hmm.Asia of course.Europe and Australia.I want to visit Africa!

23: Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
Yes,I used to but I think I grew out of it,if that's even possible.

24: Backpacks or satchels?
Backpacks because the weight evens out on your shoulders,and I love how big they are and I can put so many things in it.Plus bb and I have a couple backpack (; ♥

25: Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
No.Yes.No.

26: What was your favourite cartoon growing up?
I had  few cartoons I admired but Ariel was one of them.I loved that she had a mind of her own and stood up for herself and she was the only Disney princess with red hair which I felt and still feel that it's pretty.

27: If you had to have a cow or a pig, which would you take? Why?
A pig.It's smaller and so so cute! :3

28: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
My homeland's skyline.Just because♥

29: Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
To London.I think it took 16 hours.

30: The latest you've ever slept?
6am,after clubbing.

31: Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
No I wouldn't buy it but if someone gave it to me,why not?Cats are cute.

32: Do you pick at scabs?
I used to,until I found out they were the cause of scarring.

33: Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
Green beans.

34: How far can you throw a baseball?
Nowhere.I suck at ball games.

35: If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
Norway,hands down.

36: Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
Vietnamese food when I was in Vietnam.It was heavenly,healthy and the condiments blended so well with the main dishes.Korean was the fake,which are sold everywhere so it's technically not counted.

37: Small, liberal arts school or public university? Why?
Small,liberal arts school.Why?Because dance.That's why.

38: A relationship with love or one with sex?
A relationship with love.Sex does not define anything.

39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
Are you kidding?I love veggies.I eat them everyday.

40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
No.Yes.

41: Would you scratch a crotch itch in public?
That's disgusting.No.

42: Do you swear in front of your parents?
Yes.All kinds of swear words except the f word.

43: Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween?
I'm not an American so why should I celebrate Halloween.

44: If you could change your natural hair colour, would you? To what?
Status quo.I like my hair colour the way it is.

45: Do you want to get married? Have kids?
Yes and yes.

46: Do you use a reusable water bottle? If not, you should.
I have actual Nalgene bottles,and then I have those disposable ones because I think they sometimes look cute.

47: City or nature person?
A mixture of both,which is what Norway is.

48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
I used washable paint a couple of times for Sports Day in primary school back then,but other than that,I should think not.

49: Can you walk well in high heels? Even if you're a guy?
As a girl,let's just say I can run in them.

50: Post 5 awesome things about yourself. BRAG AWAY!
I am sociable - I can be very talkative and friendly once I've warmed up to you.
I share things and knowledge.
When I care,I genuinely care and not out of curiosity.
I am flexible and some call me bendy.Hahahh
I am currently trying to change for the better.Always changing,always improving.

No comments: