Monday 4 March 2013

Just,in!

Heihei!
Finally got my purchases from my friend today after Ballet.So happy about it!








 








 

Printed batwing top/Cut-out dress/Low back swing dress/Low armhole Leopard top;Supre.com
Black peplum bodycon dress;Bershka

Apologies for the bad colours for the clothes when they were hanged.The distance was too close but I had no choice. :( I love all the purchases,especially the leopard top and the peplum dress.However I have spent a lot and it's only been about a month since I last bought my last clothing item so my goal is to not buy anything else for the rest of the year.bb is right;I do have a lot of clothes indeed.
On the side note,went for The Soup Spoon interview today!Sounds so,so tedious but am intrigued by it and still am hunting for other part-time jobs to widen my options and choices.
Goodnight!♥

No comments: