Monday 4 March 2013

All 60 Questions

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Avicii - Levels
Chris Brown - Turn Up The Music
Usher - Scream
Pitbull ft. Jlo - On The Floor
David Guetta - She Wolf(Falling to Pieces)
Rihanna - Where Have You Been

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I have already met him (:

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
I need more books in the computer room,then :/

4) What do you think about most?
Currently,I think about bb a lot.And also my upcoming Ballet exam.

5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
No.

6) Do you have any strange phobias?
Automatic doors such as lift and train doors,and also gaining weight.

7) What's your religion?
Free-thinker.

8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
A job interview,for now.

9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Simple,of course.One Direction.

10) What was the last lie you told?
I'm not riding my high horse but,I can't lie.I will just burst out laughing okay.

11) Do you believe in karma?
Sure do."You get served what you deserve."

12) What does your URL mean?
Literally means my love and passion for dance,specifically Ballet.

13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
My greatest weakness would be hugs from behind,and my greatest strength hmm...I would say my emotional 'threshold'.

14) Who is your celebrity crush?
Hahahh.So many,I can't name one right now.

15) How do you vent your anger?
I used to be bipolar,so it's obvious how I vent it.And I used to self-harm.But these days,I just cry.I have learnt that it is okay to cry.As long as no one sees it HAHAHH.

16) Do you have a collection of anything?
Stamps.

17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
We always improve ourselves.This is what life is all about.

18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I HATE the sound of that sucking of inbetween the teeth after someone eats.It's just annoying.
I love the sound of morning.The birds chirping;the noisy silence,if you know what I mean.


19) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if things don't turn out how I planned them in my head?

20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I respect that spirits may be among us.But aliens,I don't know to be really honest.

21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
My right arm touches the mouse,of course,and my left touches my mp3.

22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
A light tingling smoke smell,and grass and cardboard.

23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
Thai disco D:

24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
One Direction.

25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To learn,live and not just survive each day.Because when you're old,and you look back on your youth days,make sure you have something to laugh,smile and cry about.

26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Never driven,never attempted.Never learned. :( But I want to!

27) What was the last movie you saw?
Ah Boys to Men 2

28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I'd say a toe sprain hahahh

29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Exfoliators. :P

30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
I don't think so,and I hope not.

31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
It always takes awhile for me to let go of the grudge,but it also depends on who did me wrong.I forgive,but I never forget.

32) What is your astrological sign?
Taurus.

33) What's the last thing you purchased?
A black dress from Bershka :D

34) Love or lust?
Love.Hands down.

35) In a relationship?
Aye,aye,captain!

36) How many relationships have you had?
One.And I don't see myself having more than that (:

37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Just be yourself.It's the best thing you can do for yourself,and the other person.

38) Where is your best friend?
I have no idea. :/

39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
I was bathing,I think.

40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I hope so.

41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog.It's a valid reason,and if he doesn't accept it,then quit before he can fire hahahh.

42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a)I wouldn't tell everyone,but I would tell people I'm closest to so that 
b)we can spend more time together and do things we have never done.
c)Don't ask a dumb question hahahh.Everyone is afraid of death.

43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Any One Direction song,really.

44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
As I have recently just learned,give and take.But when you give,don't expect anything in return because what you have given to that special someone,it's out of love.

45) How can I win your heart?
Don't waste your time because I wouldn't be bothered with you,honestly (:

46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
I certainly believe so.

47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Push ahead.

48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
WHAT.I don't know.Obviously my name,date of birth and date of death.

49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
The love of my life :3

50) Basic question; what's your favorite colour/colours?
Turquoise,purple and shades of blue.

51) What is your current desktop picture?
With bb♥

52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
That sounds really evil.No one.

53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
It depends on who's asking.If I said it here,the truth would indirectly be known.Mind tricks.

54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Teleport because I am always late :(

55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Me being a baby.

56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
It may sound cliche but I wouldn't erase any experience,be it good or bad.They were just lessons,nothing more and nothing less.

57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
I'd go with tour,and it would be One Direction because they have insane personalities and would be so fun to be around with.

58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
South Africa,or Norway.

59) Ever been on a plane?
Yes.

60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
Karlie Kloss,Harry Styles,Louis Tomlinson,Mila Kunis and Kendall Jenner.

No comments: